With the Covid pandemic we are making some additions to our protocols, we hope you'll join us in our efforts to mitigate exposure risks.
- Our work trade program is on pause. Nate and Yadira will be the only people handling crops at all stages of development until further notice.
- We encourage you to pay by check or request a Paypal invoice to pay with a credit card, we'll split the convenience fee with you. Sunbacks are available in packets of 55 for $50, this is another great way to avoid having cash on hand for deliveries and pick-ups. Cash will still be accepted if it's the only way you can pay.
- You'll see us wearing gloves when we deliver your produce and observing recommended social distances at all times.
- Our Market Room will be sanitized more frequently (including inside the fridge)
- Sanitizing spray and paper towels will be readily available for customers to use in the Market Room
- We ask that if you are not feeling well, please avoid farm pick-up. We really don't mind delivering to you! For deliveries to households with illness, please leave payment on the porch. We'll knock to let you know your produce has arrived before we walk away.
- If you have potentially been exposed to someone with suspected or confirmed Covid, please opt for home delivery and make sure to let us know so we can take extra precautions.