Four ways to get our produce:
- Shop online: Make your selections, type in any notes for us by opening your cart and looking for the notes function in the lower right side of the page, choose delivery or pick-up and choose your payment method. Orders placed by 7am on Monday will be harvested, washed and packed that same day. You may pick-up at 2pm or later. Orders recieved after 7am Monday will be processed on Wednesday. You may pick-up after 2pm Wednesday.
- Order by email. We send a weekly email of available items with prices and brief descriptions of our organic produce, plus recipes, and farm updates. To receive our weekly email, subscribe here. Reply to our weekly email and include:
- the items and quantities you'd like.
- the day you'd like them, see the chart below for harvest schedule details
- your phone number in case we have any questions.
- your choice of pickup or delivery. Details on the harvest schedule chart below. You'll need to provide your address with your order. You can pick up orders at the farm: 6910 SW Plymouth Drive, Corvallis, OR 97333
- Visit our seasonal farm stand Sundays only: CLOSED until June 2024
- Come to the Philomath Farmer's Market, Sundays June through October, at the Philomath Community Library (1050 Applegate St.)
Our current harvest schedule: